What data do we hold about you?
We hold your name and email address. If you have bought a product or service or contacted us directly we may also hold your phone number and postal address.
Why do we store this information?
We store this data to process updates relating to the training, consultancy, coaching and therapeutic services provided, and to comply with tax requirements.
How did we collect your data?
- We collected your name and email either online or you provided it directly, face to face or via other media (e.g. email, social media, phone)
- We added you to my mailing list with your permission/consent
- You subscribed to one of our mailing lists
How do we store your data?
- We store your data using data storage systems such as MailChimp – an online mailing list service which complies with all world-wide Data Privacy laws, including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
- We use Facebook, Linkedin and other social media platforms.
- We use spreadsheets and word processor files to record attendance at programmes and for ease of contact for sending updates on the events we are hosting and services we offer.
Ways we may use your data:
- To send you email updates on our products, services and events
- To share ‘newsletters’ that may be relevant or of interest.
- We may also invite you to join our Facebook groups.
- To contact you personally to support you in the use of our products and services.
- To calculate revenue for tax and monitoring purposes.
- We do not share your data with any other parties or third parties, unless where your express consent has been given, for example when a training or coaching session is in collaboration with another practitioner.
- Emails will typically come from email@example.com
How you can update your data
You can update your personal details using the link in emails sent from Mailchimp or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can delete your data
You can completely delete your data at any time, either by using the UNSUBSCRIBE link in emails sent from Mailchimp or by emailing email@example.com
Security of Data
Data we keep is stored with GDPR compliant organisations / providers, including Mailchimp for mailing lists and Wix for website hosting. We also use spreadsheets that are kept in password protected files on password protected systems.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Changes to this policy
Access to collected information
You have the right to request a copy of personal data that we keep about you, to have any inaccurate information about you corrected, to have your data deleted or to ask us to stop using your data. If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you are still not satisfied, you’re entitled to report a concern to the ICO.
Owner and Data Controller
Sarah Halliday, 19 Stuart Avenue, Perth, PH2 0LJ
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the handling, processing or protection of your personal data, contact email@example.com. You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem.